Crest For Hire

Sup guys, I’m kinda in a financial thing and working in my free time with game projects. I have plenty of packages. Prices are negotiable and my skills range greatly.

So first of all, I’m a game programming dude. I’ve been a member since 2009 and programming since 2007. I recently just downloaded VB6 and am willing to edit eclipse projects again. The price really depends on what I’m doing. Whether it’s Graphical or a mechanic. I’m up for it programming wise.

I program in many languages:
C#,
Javascript,
HTML5,
CSS3,
Visual Basics .Net,
Visual Basics 6.0,
Java,
C++,
Python,
Php,
MySQL

[These are the popular things, but the list does go on]

I am VERY big with network programming and Logic Programming. I am also pretty good with Graphics programming. I work with SFML.NET, Web Canvas, XNA, DX7, OpenGL/OpenAL, and GDI+ (which is totally crap)

I offer web development/Web Design and server management

Yes, I can do web integrations.

I am a certified Linux Server Administer. I am familiar with both RedHat and Debian based systems. I usually use Debian, but will be happy to go Fedora, CentOS, or other server builds.

I setup web servers on dedicated machines for fairly cheap.

I provide MSSQL/MySQL/SQLite Database structuring.

I provide private programming lessons.

[Little info]
I am the Treasurer of the North Florida Student ACM (Association of Computer Machinery)
I participate in game development club at Saint John’s River State College in North Florida
I teach a RobotC High School and MIddle School Programming class.

[Graphical]
I have certifications in Adobe Photoshop CS5 + CS6
I’m fairly decent at logos and interfaces.
I do pixel art but don’t expect animations.

[Game Design Specifics]
I write Game design documents to help team progression and understanding concepts
I program with Unity with C# and Javascript
I program with C# XNA.

[Examples]
My Github includes plenty of Programming samples.

Crest’s Juiced Updater [Auto Updating Software based on HTTP Servers With Checksum file checker]:
https://github.com/DylanDodds/Juiced-AutoUpdater

Open Gypsy/Unworldly Game [An HTML5 game base for games, written in HTML5/Javascript]:
https://github.com/DylanDodds/Unworldly

Juiced [C#.Net/Mono Game Network with sidescroll physics and Map rendering based on Tiled Editor]:
https://github.com/DylanDodds/Juiced-Engine

[Basic Game Art]:

!

[Personal Game Project]

! The Life and Times of Damian Darc:

!

[Web Mockups]

!

!

[Photo Editing and Avatar Design] (Cool for twitch streamers)

!

[Logo and banner Design]

!

@[member=“Crest”] do you map?

If so are you available to map?

How much would you charge for a website mockup?

How much would you charge for a website mockup?

The mockup design itself I’ll charge 12$: for a one page mock up,
for 2 page layout: 16$
after that’s it’s 6$ page

The mock-up is only the photoshop files they will give a basic scheme and layout of the sites, after that they will need to be coded.
If you have a logo, I can add it in or if you want me to make one, I’ll include it in the package.

Typically, you only need a one page mock up to get a basic idea.

@[member=Crest] do you map?
If so are you available to map?

Not typically, can I yes, $2 a map but to be honest with you, you’re probably better off using that money for a different package.

EO maps are NOT worth money.

Poor kid.

Taking a look at your github I’d say you program in nothing. The emo selfie is appropiate tho, if you want to work as a male prostitute.

And overall, I’d say you have no special knowledge about anything, no proper education, no certifications, and obviously no talent for art. Just a wannabe.
You can’t fool anyone, that’s the reason you’re unemployed. Why don’t you try to work in McDonald’s? I think they ocasionally hire people with Asperger.

Since your so worried about credentials I can validate your massive douchebag certification if you wish.

The work looks decent to me, if you dont like it dont hire him. Simple.

@[member=“pinguinoz”] and… who are you? You probably can’t do better. @[member=“Crest”] is a very skilled programmer.

Poor kid.

Taking a look at your github I’d say you program in nothing. The emo selfie is appropiate tho, if you want to work as a male prostitute.

And overall, I’d say you have no special knowledge about anything, no proper education, no certifications, and obviously no talent for art. Just a wannabe.
You can’t fool anyone, that’s the reason you’re unemployed. Why don’t you try to work in McDonald’s? I think they ocasionally hire people with Asperger.

Oh hi. You’re back. Still bashing Crest? k.

Oh hi. You’re back. Still bashing Crest? k.

Honestly I think @[member=“pinguinoz”] you should stop.

❤ @[member=“pinguinoz”]

I removed the posts that were not productive to this thread.