Because I have a rather long list of features I need/want I decided to create my own thread and have anyone interested in working on these features reply to my thread.
First some information you should know before I get to the list.
I am using the newly released EO 4.2
I have very basic knowledge of programming, I understand variables, functions and constants but really just the basics so some of the features I am requesting may not even be possible in this program. Let me know if that’s the case.
I can only pay through paypal. The prices I have written out is just an estimate based on how difficult I think the task is. If you are interested in working on the feature let me know your own estimate and we will work out a deal.
I’m not expecting the work to be done in a week. I know people have school/work and whatever else.
If your interested In working on a feature give me some references or a link to your programming shop here on these forums. Let me know which feature/features you want to work on, how much you want for it, how long you think it would take and any other information.
So without further ado here’s my list of features, starting with the most wanted, I would like to buy :)
1. Dash skill. Allow the player to use a skill to dash/warp in the direction they are facing. Allow me to customize the distance of the dash and, if possible, allow a short animation to be played between the start and end positions of the dash. I know theres a tutorial by Akash on how to implement this, but either I really messed things up or it just wont work with EO 4. Since theres a tutorial and it looks fairly simple I don’t think this feature is very difficult so I estimate the cost to be 15$?
2. Hunger. Theres a tutorial for this one as well and, again, the tutorial won’t work when I try it on EO 4. Basically a system where you gradually gain hunger as time progresses and, if you don’t consume anything, your character dies. I would like to be able to customize how much hunger the consumable would decrease. ie. a sandwich will fill you up more than a slice of bread. I do not want any visual indication of how much hunger you have but I would like a message to pop up saying for example ‘you feel hungry’ or, ‘your starving’. Considering this is fairly complex but also considering theres a tutorial for this I think the cost would be 20$
3. Remove HP recovery and the EXP bar from the GUI. I don’t want you to passively gain HP and I am not using EXP so I would simply like those removed :) I think 10$ would be enough
4. Attack animations/death animations for players and NPC’s. Not so sure if this one is possible. Just looking for each character to have a two frame attack animation and 2 frame death animation. Each sprite sheet would have 8 columns to accommodate this. 50$
5. Paralyze skill. Same as the stun skill but the paralyzed condition would allow no movement or combat even within range. 20$
6. Face target when using a spell. Pretty straightforward 20$
7. NPC’s use skills and give them the ability to use more than one if I choose. 50$
8. Animated tiles such as waterfalls, pools of water, ect. 20$
Over 6 months I hope to get all these features :) Again my prices are not set in stone, just my preference/estimate. Let me know yours.