Problem with Eclipse GUI

When I open Eclipse I get the following error:

1. Launching the client (official unmodified version)

2. Client opened but buttons doesn’t work

3. When I hover this place, these buttons suddenly appears (and they works).

This is the on game screen:

Anybody knows what’s happening?

(I have the correct Runtimes version)

if you changed the gui images at all you will get these issues.

I didn’t changed nothing. Just downloaded the zip and launched the game. It’s some strange rendering problem. When I’m online and try to hover a creature/npc/player it doesn’t works. I need to hover another point for hovering what I want.

O.o i dont know why it would do this.

I think this has something to do with the screen DPI (dots per inch).

http://www.dummies.com/how-to/content/change-your-monitors-dots-per-inch-dpi-setting.html

Im guessing your screen DPI is a little bit higher than normal size DPI, so change it down a few to test it.

I’m pretty sure there is a rule that states “if you do not know what you are talking about, do not reply.”

in other words; shoo.

Nickpop is correct. Find your DPI settings under Control Panel and set it to 100%/96DPI.

I’m pretty sure there is a rule that states “if you do not know what you are talking about, do not reply.”

in other words; shoo.

Nickpop is correct. Find your DPI settings under Control Panel and set it to 100%/96DPI.

If you changed the GUI images without changing stuff in vb6 it can look like that so yea

But since nick was right I’ll respectfully accept I was wrong. That’s pretty much end of discussion.

in other words; shoo.

Thank you! Problem solved.

Changed topic to resolved.