Back in August 2012 I started a project called Cyrus and got decently far into development. Due to lack of motivation and skill I dropped the project and never looked back. Yesterday I was going through my old laptop and found all of the project files and said to myself “I can do so much better”. So that is what im going to do, Im remaking the project with better graphics and a better engine. I will post all of my progress here until I have enough to create a proper WIP. Im going for the same style just with more detail.
First thing I did was re-do the sprite.
-No black outline
-More color shades