—Š ♥ â—Š TT Snim's Diamond Denizens Lets Play Videos â—Š ♥ â—Š

Hi guys!

I am making Hardcore Lets Play videos and posting one a day Monday through Friday. Because the channel is new I can’t post long videos, so I time them to ten minutes (Plus ep intro and outtro times) and try to accomplish one thing each ep.

I need your help though, I need ideas for my lets build projects, or there will be no point to my sires. (Other than my unfaltering narcissism, but that’s neither here nor there…)

Any build ideas?

My edited, better quality first video! (All of my videos are of this quality, but not all of them have the intro music.)

My first video

Explore, go find a temple ruin or something and try to solve it without just digging in to the treasure. Or find a bruce village and take it over and improve it (like make a good wall around the village, and smooth the roads and any wierd paths, etc.).

Ofc do this after you’ve secured your home and have reliable food production of course. With the 10 minute sessions also build up some stone or building materials, you can have a session be exploring a certain direction then throw up an outpost cottage at the end.

ANNA! Tackles you Sorry, this is just how I greet you now.

I’m building a castle where I can farm and build in safety, but I do plan on finding and building up a village. I wish, I WISH, I WISH the villagers could be given deferential marks or some thing, so that I didn’t have to co chasing them down one at a time for the one I want! Every. Single. Time. Frustrated growl

I do want to find a temple, and I’ll not blow to bits! (Maybe)

I’ve been told to make a giant pumpkin out of neither rack, which I may do one day, just to accomplish my first suggestion for a build, but that’s a long ways off yet.

Netherrack isn’t even orange (or is it now?). Make a giant pumpkin out of pumpkins, and then have it guarded by an army of snowmen.

Dat quality.

Dat quality.

Yeah… try to “obtain” Camtasia. It’s easily the best recorder I’ve used and comes with a built-in video editor. Just a suggestion.

If you do use Camtasia, be sure to duck around with the settings before you record any lengthy shows.

I’m liking the videos so far, I subscribed :)

Dat quality.

I have no idea what you are trying to imply. Do you Like the Quality? Hate it? I’d have loved it if this could have been constructive criticism.

Yeah… try to “obtain” Camtasia. It’s easily the best recorder I’ve used and comes with a built-in video editor. Just a suggestion.

If you do use Camtasia, be sure to duck around with the settings before you record any lengthy shows.

I actually have a very expensive, and legally bought, set up. The problem with this first video is a BCAK error, causing the record option to go from High-def, to some thing less desirable. The same error also meant the audio is badly off. I was going to fix and re-upload the first video today, but I ended up having other things to do, So I’ll do that some time this week, or next Sunday.

I will look in to Camtasia, but I do not wish to download any thing with out paying for it. Thank you for the feed back! ^_^

I’m liking the videos so far, I subscribed :)

Thank you! I’ll carve some time out of tomorrow to look your channel over and leave some feed back. ❤

Your welcome :)

My channel is the VGLetsPlay one :P just to let you know.

I have no idea what you are trying to imply. Do you Like the Quality? Hate it? I’d have loved it if this could have been constructive criticism.

FRAPS is a fine tool and is great to use, just make sure the settings are set at reasonable settings.

It’s really low, the quality. -yoda

I’ve optimized all I can with the software. What I need to do is get a Video card. Unfortunately I have a slim case, so finding a card that can give me what I need is going to take a fair bit of money, as well as some good old fashioned detective work to find the right one.

Any suggestions? I’d love to have some help in this aria.

Ep one was, unfortunately, not processed in Hi Def, but I have the AVS file saved, and ought to just re-produce it and toss it up. That will help the Quality a LOT. DX If I have time I’ll do it today.

Why not use WMM? (Windows Movie Maker)

Why not use… Slow, deep breath So… so many reasons.

The AVS4You package I bought is very powerful, and has more than just video editing capabilities. I can re-mix music, edit pictures, make ring tones… and much, much more. It’s a full in home studio.

I can edit my little minecraft videos in about five minutes, if I’m in a hurry.

And that brings me to my next topic, I’m going to go fix my first ep and post it, and then work on my Halloween special.

Oooohhh a Halloween special!!!

Can’t wait to see it!

It’s a two parter! I THINK I will upload part one late tonight… IF I can get the first ep fixed and re-uploaded in time. If not I have most of tomorrow… Sans a Quest for Peeps for Marshy Dearest.

I WILL FIND PEEPS!

I wiil also get the Quality up on my first ep!

Part one of the special is uploading now! Keep an eye open for it! ❤

Waltzes back in after a year like I was never gone*

Hi all, um…  I have lots more videos.

Also I wasn’t missing that long this time, was I?

And another year latter I’ve come to poke this thread again.

That’s not BAD is it?

Is it?

Still making videos in MC.

_>

<_<

Yup.

Ill only forgive you because those peeps were delicious. Also, your alive!!!