Thought I’d post this up, since I’m somewhat eagerly awaiting it and I wouldn’t mind a few more SOBs clamoring and suffering with me, lol.
If you liked the early Harvest Moons I’d say check it out, It’s not identical but the changes/additions being made so far are actually pretty nice (leaning towards a sandbox vibe while retaining everything you probably loved about the HM series)
Developers youtube channel: http://www.youtube.c…/TheAmazingApes
I’ll stick a description and a video in here for the sake of completion, lol.
[background=rgb(251, 251, 251)]Stardew Valley is an upcoming RPG-style farming game that is full of things to do![/background]
[background=rgb(251, 251, 251)]It’s up to you to choose your path… Will you devote your time to raising crops and caring for animals? Will you spend time in the local village, befriending the local townspeople? Do you get a kick out of slaying dreadful monsters in the mysterious mountain caverns? Or will you try to accomplish everything and claim the coveted title of “Stardew Hero”?[/background]
[background=rgb(251, 251, 251)]It’s up to you to decide.[/background]
- 20+ crops that grow in different seasons
- Raise cows, chickens, goats, rabbits, and more!
- Build your farm the way you want by choosing the number and location of all your farm buildings!
- Level up and earn skill points to spend in 6 different areas.
- 30+ unique characters to befriend. Get married to one of ten eligible bachelors or bachelorettes.
- Explore a vast, procedurally-generated cave to find materials and treasure, but make sure to bring your sword!
- Spend your extra time fishing or searching for ancient artifacts.
- 80+ achievements to strive for.
- Over an hour of original music.
- Craft helpful items and cook delicious meals to keep you going.
- Decorate your house as you see fit.
- Play as a boy or girl, and customize your appearance.
And there you have it.