Looking For Work

I am looking for some coding work as searching for an actual job isn’t working out so well at the moment and I am on the wait list for the programs I want in college so I have a fair bit of free time right now.Things that I have worked on:

**What programming languages can I use?**Here is a short list:

**How much do I charge for work?**I will generally decide this depending on the project and how big the project is. I am really fair about this.If you are interested please send me a PM with what you need, I am also always on Skype and MSN when I am using my computer, the contact info is below.Contact Info

• Skype Username: XerShade

Modified original post a bit.

Added you

No longer able to do VB6 work as thestupid program WILL NOT install correctly. Sadface.jpeg

Able to work on VB6 again, thank my father for getting me a new pc that doesn’t complain about it.

I am looking for some coding work as searching for an actual job isn’t working out so well at the moment and I am on the wait list for the programs I want in college so I have a fair bit of free time right now.Things that I have worked on:

My old site’s forums are down. You can just upload the source of the engine here instead. I never got around to finishing it and replacing the DirectX8 class, so it doesn’t really matter anymore.

I’m not sure if you found any work, but I’ve sent you a PM.

i did to respond : ( i realy need a coder

I sent you a skype invite.