Eclipse ÃƒÅ“ber Tutorial
Lesson 1-Eclipse Words-Gaming Words.
Lesson 2-Getting Started
Lesson 3-Getting a Name
Lesson 4-Getting all the things you need in it
Lesson 5-Getting it Online
Eclipse Gaming Word Tutorial/Common Gaming Words
Eclipse Words that you should know.
1. Server-A program that complies information into your client side.
2. Cleint-Where part of the main source code is a portion of the program that a client reads.
3. GUI-Graphical user interface./What you see.
4. Main Source code-The main code that a program/game/website is built on the interface.
5. Visual Basic-The programing language that Games/(only if your using VB.net not VB 6.0 Websites)/programs are built on.
6. Port Forwarding-Is opinging a port in your computers internet/router.
7. Sprite-The drawing that is used for you char. on your game can be 2d/3d.
8. 8. ISO - Isometric the angle of the tiles its normal right ||||but if they are Isometric then they are diagonal ///\ and you walk in that direction to |||| ///
9. .ISO-A File feture to make things smaller.
10. .ZIP - A file which contains data, this data is compressed, uncompressed it is bigger.
11. .RAR - A file which contains data, this data is compressed, uncompressed it is bigger.
12. .7Z - A file which contains data, this data is compressed, uncompressed it is bigger.
13. .TAR - A file which contains data, this data is compressed, uncompressed it is bigger.
14. VB6.0 - Visual Basic version 6.0
15. VB5.0 - Visual Basic version 5.0
16. VB4.0 - Visual Basic version 4.0 the use of this is rare
17. VB3.0 - Visual Basic version 3.0 not used anymore
18. VB2.0 - Visual Basic version 2.0 not used anymore
19. VB1.0 - Visual Basic version 1.0 not used anymore
20. PHP - First Personnal HomePage currently Hypertext Preproccesor a scripting language for website, this is to conversate with servers.
22. HTML - HyperText Markup Language the basis scripting language for websites
23. CSS - Cascading Style Sheets a scripting language for websites to make the website nice in graphics and such things.
24. ASP - Active Server Pages, a scripting language for website, this is something like visual basic but then for websites.
26. ORPG - Online Role Playing Game
27. MMORPG - Massive Multiplay Online Role Playing Game (above 200 players)
Run time Error - This shows up when there is a problem with some code or something else.
28. EE - Eclipse Evolution, last version
29. TE - Total Eclipse.
30. .INI - Initialization file.
31. .CFG - Config file.
32. .DLL - Dynamically Linked Library
33. OLE - Object Linking and Embedding
34. .PHP - File used with PHP
35. JS - File used with JS
36. HTML - Basic Website File.
37. HTM - Basic Website File.
37. .ASP - File used with ASP
38. .CSS - File used with CSS
39. HEX - Hexadecimal.
40. Binair - 1 or 0 this is true or false.
41. VB.net - Visual Basic with the .NET framework
44. String - Characters in a word, sentence or senteces.
45. Boolean - True or False
46. Int - Integer
47. Integer - A number without something after the . so 17.88 can’t be an integer. 9 is an Integer
48. Long - A number with something after the .
49. C++ - A programming language created in 1992.
50. C - A programming language created in 1985.
51. .EXE - Execution file.
52. .DAT - Data file.
53. To Update - Old files will be replaced with new files.
54. Auto - Automatic
55. Auto-Updater - Updates old files automatic.
56. Socket - A connection object between server and client
57. .BMP - Bitmap file.
58. .PNG - Portable Network Graphic file.
59. .GIF - Graphics Interchange Format file.
60. .JPEG - Joint Photographic Experts Group.
61. To Encrypt - Setting a string to some other characters by a mathematical formula (Note: You can decrypt this)
62. To Decrypt - Setting a encrypted string back to normal.
63. To Hash - Setting a string to some other characters by a mathematical formula (Note: You can’t decrypt this)
64. MD5 - Message Digest Algorithm 5
65. MD4 - Message Digest Algorithm 5
66. SHA1 - Secure Hash Standard 1.0
67. .SWA - This is a flash file.
68. .FLA - The source of your .SWA file.
69. Scripting - Scripting is not the same as programming, with scripting you make a file or a piece of text or code to let it run on a program.
70. Programming - Programming is not the same as scripting, with programming you make a program.
71. GP - Gold Pieces
72. M - Million
73. NPC - Non-Playing Character
74. SS - SadScript
75. SadScript - Scripting language in Eclipse.
76. Main.txt - This is the place with all the sadscript codes.
77. Main2.txt - Backup of main.txt
78. Backup - A copy of the original file if there goes something wrong with the original. (Note: Always back-up important files)
Download Eclipse from the website http://www.freemmorpgmaker.com/TE_1.0.zip
I recommend starting with TE then moving onto the more advanced program later on once you have mastered this program.
Once TE is done downloading extract the file from its zip folder
Once youÃ¢â‚¬â„¢ve got this done then you can proceed into the Ã¢â‚¬Å“Server FolderÃ¢â‚¬Â
Once youÃ¢â‚¬â„¢re inside open the file that says Ã¢â‚¬Å“Server.exeÃ¢â‚¬Â
Once clicking it will bring open the server
The Finished Tutorial will have pictures
Let me know what you think so far.