I’m sure everyone remembers that date to some point… I remember it in explicit detail… I was sitting down at the YMCA waiting for my little brother to come out of his gym class, then someone ran down the stairs and yelled to everyone in the lobby “Someone just crashed a plane into the world trade center!” I was 11 at the time… I thought they said “Train center”… afew mins later the second plane crashed.

That day, my dad was suppose to be in NYC(he drives a car carrier truck around country), we tried to contact him, but every phone line was busy, all cell lines tied up… Of course we assumed the worse… thankfully, we were able to get in touch with my dad, at the last min he was pulled to another city and wasn’t going to NYC until the next day…

Anyone in the city around that time? I knew people that were(none hurt), they said the smell in the air consisted of a sick scent of melted plastic and burning flesh…
09/11/07… a day that won’t soon be forgotten by the US, but the rest of the word won’t soon forget either…

… How many other people here have something to share about that day? What were you doing when you found out?

PS:… dang… I really miss the Twin Towers!  :’(