Deathbeam's Workshop

Hi all i am Deathbeam. Maybe you know me, i am creator of Eclipse Advanced, Eclipse Reborn, Miracle Classic, Prospekt Reborn and Realms of Miracle. Pretty long list huh? Atleast you can see that i can work hard and i have enought experience in VB6.

So what can i do for you?

• Email - required when creating character, and email activation with activation codes
  • Online players displayed on site - With this, you can display your game´s current online players on your website. Working example:
  • Converting tutorials - If tutorial is not working for you, i will convert it to work with Eclipse engine what are you using
  • Pathfinding - I can implement one of most clever pathfinding algorithms (basically stripped down AStar pathfinding)
  • Data encrypting - Do you wanna protect your graphics from stealing? No problem, i can add graphics encryption/decryption to your game. It is not limited only to graphics. Only limit is that it can´t encrypt music.
  • Scripting - Do you want implement scripting to your game? I can implement base of it just for you
  • D3D8 - I have many experiences in it, so if you will need something done in D3D8, then hire me
  • Turn based combat - Yea, i can do this too. But… More advenced one = more expensive.
  • Mouse movement with pathfinding - No need to explain this
  • And much more

Pricing

We can discuss about pricing via PMs or Skype. Nicer people will get better prices if you will register on and you will be active enought, i am willing to do some programming for you for FREE

Contact

You can contact me here via PMs or on Skype: [email protected]

Payment

You can pay me throught PayPal. My PayPal email is: [email protected]

I’m glad to see you are now for hire. Your programming price is slightly to steep for me to afford but when I get some more money I will get you to program, You are very talented :).

I’m glad to see you are now for hire. Your programming price is slightly to steep for me to afford but when I get some more money I will get you to program, You are very talented :).

Thx :P

I add you to gtalk, i have works for you :)

I add you to gtalk, i have works for you :)

Ok :P

Just throwing it out there, I cannot vouch for this man’s work however his prices are dirt-cheap. I charge anywhere from 15 to 20$ an hour. When it takes 10 hours or more for a extremely nice, top of the line system it really adds up for the buyer… just to put this into perspective.

Best of luck Deathbeam!

For obvious reasons I doubt I would need your services, sorry!

my services are cheap but i make my modifications as debugged as possible.

Just throwing it out there, I cannot vouch for this man’s work however his prices are dirt-cheap. I charge anywhere from 15 to 20$ an hour. When it takes 10 hours or more for a extremely nice, top of the line system it really adds up for the buyer… just to put this into perspective.

Best of luck Deathbeam!

For obvious reasons I doubt I would need your services, sorry!

Not trying to go off topic here, but I remember a time where prices like his were even considered high lol.

Not trying to go off topic here, but I remember a time where prices like his were even considered high lol.

Because they are. A decent programmer could do those things in 10 minutes. If people want to waste money, let them :P

Just bumping this out. I am still available. My coding things improved and i have alot more things in my repertoary. Feel free to PM me or reply here if you wanna something for your game. I will do it for cheapest as possible (it´s holidays :) ). I also finally installed Skype, so you can message me also my skype acc ([email protected]).

Just bumping this out. I am still available. My coding things improved and i have alot more things in my reportoary. Feel free to PM me or reply here if you wanna something for your game. I will do it for cheapest as possible (it´s holidays :) ). I also finally installed Skype, so you can message me also to my skype acc ([email protected]).

I can vouch that this guy has valid skills.

Gonna update OP with additional things, and gonna remove prices. We can discuss them in PMs or on Skype

! Wow. Advertising your programming skills on someone else’s programming shop. Using… someone else’s fame to benefit yourself? Dude, no offense, I know I’m probably being a douche, but…
! Make a topic.

EDIT: I’m an itiot.

Wow. Advertising your programming skills on someone else’s programming shop. Using… someone else’s fame to benefit yourself? Dude, no offense, I know I’m probably being a douche, but…

Make a topic.

Lol, i am Deathbeam, i just changed my name :D

Oh. What the duck.

AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA’

Ok… done now.

Good luck.

XD

Off Topic: Haha

On topic: Good Luck Deathbeam :D Your going to find work your one of the best programmers in Eclipse

Hey guys, just to let you know this: if you will register on www.eatenbrain.com and you will be active enought, i am willing to do some programming for you for FREE.

dats one way to get traffic , nice idea deathbeam 😜

I can vouch for him too:)

New things in my portfolio:

• Online players displayed on site - With this, you can display your game´s current online players on your website. Working example: http://eatenbrain.co…whosonline.html
  • Mouse movement with pathfinding - No need to explain this