City Of Illusion

I was enjoying the game; however, had some major issues with it that broke the immersion in the world.

Overall I want to play more of this game and cannot wait to see the next update.

List of things:

! 1. Chatbox always being open is annoying, until you get used to it. I keep hitting WSAD.
!  
! 2. The selected brackets are huge compared to the sprites and need resized to fit correctly.
!  
! 3. Corp 1, Corp 2, etc sounds and looks odd.
!  
! 4. I get two Castillo Shirts and Blue Pants starting out. They are also worth $0.
!  
! 5. Should start with a basic weapon.
!  
! 6. Blood needs to be a different color and it took me a while to realize it was blood and not loot.
!  
! 7. One-eyed Weasels.
!  
! 8. I kill random NPC in the starting area for no money and little exp.
!  
! 9. Fighting is long, “attacks does nothing” is spammed most of the time, and the exp loss upon death is infuriating.
!  
! 10. 1,000 exp to level up. The only NPC you can kill give you 20 exp. That means you need to kill 50 NPCS that give 0 money and hope you don’t die else you take a % exp loss. Each NPC takes a good 20 to 30 seconds to kill by holding a key down.
!  
! 11. Not sure why I found zombies, but they are gods. I warp in and instantly die in two hits before screen changes. You need npc avoid on map exits and entrances.
!  
! 12. Prices are insane. $70 for a shot of whiskey. Cannot afford level 1 weapons.
!  
! 13. Rebel’s Tavern
!  
! 14. Almost every hostile destroys you and most npcs do as well.
!  
! 15. *ecstasy from the dozer.
! A. I love the openness of the world, but I need a mini-map or a world map button to know where I am. I just roam around lost.
! B. The mapping is great and creative.
! C. Vast variety of named npcs is a smart creative move.
! D. Clever names for shops.
! E. Music is great and did not get old for me.
! F. Car Alarms are a nice surprise.
! G. I was hesitant on the graphics, but ended up loving them.

I enjoyed it but mainly just gambled to level 5 by spamming for $5. The win ratio was more than half. Walked away with 100k $ 🙂

I was enjoying the game; however, had some major issues with it that broke the immersion in the world.

Overall I want to play more of this game and cannot wait to see the next update.

List of things:

! 1. Chatbox always being open is annoying, until you get used to it. I keep hitting WSAD.
!  
! 2. The selected brackets are huge compared to the sprites and need resized to fit correctly.
!  
! 3. Corp 1, Corp 2, etc sounds and looks odd.
!  
! 4. I get two Castillo Shirts and Blue Pants starting out. They are also worth $0.
!  
! 5. Should start with a basic weapon.
!  
! 6. Blood needs to be a different color and it took me a while to realize it was blood and not loot.
!  
! 7. One-eyed Weasels.
!  
! 8. I kill random NPC in the starting area for no money and little exp.
!  
! 9. Fighting is long, “attacks does nothing” is spammed most of the time, and the exp loss upon death is infuriating.
!  
! 10. 1,000 exp to level up. The only NPC you can kill give you 20 exp. That means you need to kill 50 NPCS that give 0 money and hope you don’t die else you take a % exp loss. Each NPC takes a good 20 to 30 seconds to kill by holding a key down.
!  
! 11. Not sure why I found zombies, but they are gods. I warp in and instantly die in two hits before screen changes. You need npc avoid on map exits and entrances.
!  
! 12. Prices are insane. $70 for a shot of whiskey. Cannot afford level 1 weapons.
!  
! 13. Rebel’s Tavern
!  
! 14. Almost every hostile destroys you and most npcs do as well.
!  
! 15. *ecstasy from the dozer.
! A. I love the openness of the world, but I need a mini-map or a world map button to know where I am. I just roam around lost.
! B. The mapping is great and creative.
! C. Vast variety of named npcs is a smart creative move.
! D. Clever names for shops.
! E. Music is great and did not get old for me.
! F. Car Alarms are a nice surprise.
! G. I was hesitant on the graphics, but ended up loving them.

1. This is how it was in the old Eclipse engine I’m using did not know the new engine did not do this lol.

2. Working on making the selection bracet fit better due to the extra space around the spirtes for equipment they do always look a bit large. Going to try to fix before official beta release.

3 The names for the corperations are just place holders until I figure out what I will name them. Also going to remove another corperation and turn it into a strip club area.

4 that’s is just a bug due to lag which happens quite often.

5 I thought about adding a starting weapon still debating about it. Due to people getting double stuff when they first make their toon is the reason i only gave it clothng.

6 Once again can be worked on just graphic fix.

7 Nothing wrong with a bar named One-eyed Weasels 😛

8 Civilians only sometimes drop money and low xp due to its should not to be the main way to level. You get better xp just gambling for now(make money first by stealing drugs from cars and selling it once you have sold your first bit of drugs money is really easy to get)

9 only at level 1 or 2 most battles after that take 1-2 hits to kill something. Brass knuckles help a lot.

10 Same as 9… also gambling and soon side jobs.

11 That is the graveyard ment for level 30ish character I keep forgetting to put warnings on the maps before you get to that map. Also need to fix the zombie spawns to spawn not on timer but by player trigger so it will never have all 30 zombies on the map at the same time.

12 $70 is really cheap in the game. I have well over $60,000 on my legit level 12 player. Money is easy to get due to the drug dealing system. just buy it cheap and sell it high somewhere else.

13. Rebel’s Tavern again just a bar name lol.

14. once again depends on level. around level 3-4 you can take out the police, around 8 or so you can start to take out the rookies of the opposite family, level 12 can take out enforcers and DEA agents if you are careful.

15. Don’t understand this one lol Dozer is a nick name of a guy I know so Stuck him in as a dealer. Since all of the Dealers use nick names.

and OmegaXtc I’m surprised you made over $100k that earily in game by gambling. I gambled all my levels just about and ended up only haveing $ $60k by the time I reached level 12.

Due to forums switching over I got locked out of my account so had to use a new one. This is Draken and will be posting all new updates under this name.