12 days of tutorials

There is exactly 12 days till christmas so if you want to participate in this message me

everyday someone will post a tutorial on this thread for Eo 2 or 3 engines. or for anything you want

if you pm me and are interested ill tell you what day to post your tutorial. If we don’t get enough people to makes 12 tutorials then oh well lets face it eclipse is dieing down.

And it doesnt have to be complicated just something not on the forums before.

Rules:

It must be something not posted on the forums before.

Must be your own work

Hopefully we get some people 🙂 (and to the people thinking i only work for money get in the holiday spirit).

I shall contribute.

Hmm, maybe I could join in as well with some easy graphics picture tutorial or something

Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime.

Providing tutorials for EO is doing nothing. Just sayin.

lol why dont we make it tutorials for anything then? i honestly dont think it will change who will participate so im just gonna leave it like it is

Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime.

Providing tutorials for EO is doing nothing. Just sayin.

While I agree, I’m still gonna release a tutorial. Mine will be more dynamic however. I’ll try to actually teach people things

lol why dont we make it tutorials for anything then? i honestly dont think it will change who will participate so im just gonna leave it like it is

Id say let it be for anything. Those who want to participate can post here and state what they’ll be covering (no redundancies) and then we’ll flood the tutorial section with our own individual tuts.

alright it is now for anything but we better actually get some tutorials! looking forward to it all 🙂

Pretty decent idea. One tutorial a day for 12 days with 3-4 people committing should have 20-40 tuts.

Well if anyone wants to start posting post in the tutorials section 🙂 remember in your topic name to put #12days