Decent Programmer Looking For Work.

What Can I Do?

Pretty much anything VB6, VB.NET or C# related.

**Examples of my work: **https://github.com/JohnLamontagne

Why Should You Pick Me For Your Services

Because I’m pretty cheap and efficient!

How much will my services cost?

Prices range from $5 to $100.

Who Can Vouch For me?

- Agoraphobic

- Aaron

- Murdoc

- Jim a.k.a Kibbelz.

How To Apply?

Simply use the key below.

Can I get  free? I want friend system.
EDIT=NVM

1. I would like to implement that Pixel Based Lighting, becouse as you see in my Lighting tutorial i suceeded only in Tile Based Lighting
2. Yes its not problem
3. Yes
4. gmail: [email protected]
    facebook: Tomas LPark Slusny

@Deathbeam:

1. I would like to implement that Pixel Based Lighting, becouse as you see in my Lighting tutorial i suceeded only in Tile Based Lighting
2. Yes its not problem
3. Yes
4. gmail: [email protected]
    facebook: Tomas LPark Slusny

You have been added to my list for one free system, you are the first and last person to get the free service.

1. What System Would You Like Implemented.

• A few, please contact.

2. Are You Willing To Go By My Schedule?
-Yes.

3. Are you intelligent enough to keep these systems going yourself?
-Maybe.

4. Contact Details

! [email protected]

Friends List (Better Then crzy the hated the hated the hated’s, few extra features)

so what… nothings better than my unfinished piece of shit…

1. I am looking for an instanced map system that copy’s an existing map into a ‘free’ map space  so that users get there own map, once they leave this map is than ‘cleared’ for the next users. This basic functionality is all I need and can program the rest myself but if you were to get the framework done than it would defiantly save me some valuable time.

2. I am in no real argent rush but the sooner the better

3. ^^

4. Private message me details on these forums regarding time frames and a quote for your work.

Anyone wondering if they should have General Pony do some source edits for them, won’t be disappointed if they do. I hired General Pony to do some source edits for my project and I was thoroughly impressed. Not only did he get it done in a timely fashion, he was very knowledgeable and helpful on any of my concerns. On top of all that his price for his time and effort was very fair. I vouch for his professionalism and would do business with him again.

As per a suggestion from a user I have cleaned up this thread to remove an argument which was unrelated to the topic. I was invested in the discussion, and I do not want to make it seem that I am abusing my powers by removing dissenting opinions. If you want the original text of the discussion, you are welcome to privately message me. In addition, if you wish to continue a discussion we were having before I removed these posts, you are welcome to privately message me as well.

I appreciate your understanding in this matter, and apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

@Soul:

As per a suggestion from a user I have cleaned up this thread. I was invested in the discussion, and I do not want to make it seem that I am abusing my powers by removing dissenting opinions. If you want the original text of the discussion, you are welcome to privately message me. In addition, if you wish to continue a discussion we were having before I removed these posts, you are welcome to privately message me as well.

I appreciate your understanding in this matter, and apologize for any inconvenience this has caused.

I’m sorry if i seemed rude soul. I apologize for starting up a controversy.

@General:

I’m sorry if i seemed rude soul. I apologize for starting up a controversy.

Nah, it was some of my fault too. I shouldn’t be so rash in these matters.

I think we should stay on topic from now on, though.

Pony I would like to discuss on the cost for:
Fixing CS:DE dx8. (If ofc you can do that)

How can I contact you ? PM?

@Ariel:

Pony I would like to discuss on the cost for:
Fixing CS:DE dx8. (If ofc you can do that)

How can I contact you ? PM?

Ill PM you the set price.

Replyed.

@Ariel:

Replyed.

Got it, thanks.

I can recommend General Pony as a programmer. He has created amazing things for his own game and other people, as well. He is fun to work with, and a great person.

Even though General Pony is a complete Asshole, I vouch for him to. He is legit and down to business when the time is right and needed for.

I would say General Pony is a very good programmer. Very open minded and fun to talk to, plus he is a great secret keeper, isnt he? ;D

Pony fixed my trade system for a few dollars. Quick and simple.

The shop is open once again, if you seek a service please see the OP.