Playable Games

So, I thought this was a game developer forums? Where are the playable games? I want to play something and learn something.

Joking right? I think there’s one “game” that’s actually released and that’s Ambervale but I got banned for petty stuff so would not waste my time tbf. Just wait a few days for Arkadia it’s going to be the best game released since Pokemon.

Sounds pretty good, i’ll wait then. And no I wasn’t joking. I know little to nothing about game design. I wanna make my own game.

He meant with the playable games. A lot of people come on these forums to make a hobby game and stop shortly after, so there aren’t many actual games here. Current WIP that might actually be released in the near future are Arkadia, Labyrinth Hearts, EBO, and EOO (maybe). Those are the ones I know of. EverEmber is also a game that has been release and is playable, fun game too.

Welcome to the forums. There are a few games individuals are currently working on. ^_^

Labyrinth Hearts is an active game: http://www.eclipseorigins.com/thread-85193.html