It’s another updater, this one compares hashes of files and decides whether or not to download the update that way though. Enjoy! I threw this together during today’s breaks at work, don’t expect it to magically catch all errors, it basically catches none and may crash if you do something wrong. I haven’t written a full piece of documentation for it, probably never will. But if you need help with getting it to run just ask.
Preparing an Update
- Open the Hash Calculator.
- Select your Game Client folder (including the latest update, minus the patcher!)
- Hit Go! and wait for it to finish.
- Copy output.xml from the Hash Calculator folder to the folder you selected earlier and rename output.xml to Checksums.xml
- Upload the entire folder you selected earlier to the location you pointed your updater to.
Getting an Update
- Make sure you have completed the previous steps, and configured your Patcher (see: https://github.com/Azurebeats/YAGP#configuration).
- Run your patcher and sit back!
You can find the download and source over here: https://github.com/Azurebeats/YAGP