Looking for some good anime

Hi guys, I was wondering if you guys can help me out.
Im looking for something like Tokyo Ghoul or Deadman wonderland kinda genre.
Feel free to post anything that you think is worth mentioning but is not in that genre.

You should check out Elfen Lied.
It’s only 13 episodes total, but the end will leave you speechless. Great anime, imo.

Anime that makes you cry like a lil kid = Angel Beats
Anime that makes you burst out laughing = Gintama
Anime that makes you puke alot or even worst = Boku No Pico
Anime that makes you think that a Bald guy is Stronger than God = One Punch Man
Anime that Everyone loves so muchhhh = One Piece
Anime that full of Ecchi shet xD and Boobs = Tu Love Ru, Seikon No Qwaser, High School of the Dead, Highschool DxD
Anime about a nerd getting girls (its pretty epic seriously) = The World Gods Only Knows
Anime that full of nonsense girl playing games = Umaru.

Sorry for my bad grammar xD

im going to recommend corpse party 😄

@‘Miharukun’:

NO. WHY. WHY WOULD YOU EVEN MENTION THAT. OH MY GOD. NOOOOOOO. NO NO NO NO NO.

@‘Gahduvdeth’:

@‘Miharukun’:

NO. WHY. WHY WOULD YOU EVEN MENTION THAT. OH MY GOD. NOOOOOOO. NO NO NO NO NO.

boku no pico is life tho

I’ve heard some good things about a franchise called “Pokemon”. Not too sure if it’s worth looking into or not; I don’t really watch anime, so, I wouldn’t know.

I’ve only ever watched two all the way through. Katekyo Hitman Reborn and Sword Art Online. Don’t know if they’re similar to the ones you’ve seen though.

@‘Matt’:

I’ve heard some good things about a franchise called “Pokemon”. Not too sure if it’s worth looking into or not; I don’t really watch anime, so, I wouldn’t know.

Wow this one is truly amazing!

Watch the best one duh. Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood!

Right now, I can recommend Death Parade, Assassination Classroom, Berserk and Angel Beats. All polar worlds apart.

If you can only watch one, I recommend Death Parade.

Great suggestions from everyone.

“Another” = Dark Horror, Final Destination the anime.
“Berserk” = Dark Action. Still going, but really good and dark.
“Elfen Lied” = Dark Slice of Life, has a great ending.
“Future Diaries” = Dark Action/Romance. It is depressing; however, has a great ending.
“Vampire Knight” = Dark Action/Romance.

Basically the only anime I have ever liked

Samuria champloo

Cowboy Bebop, Log Horizon and Persona 4: The Animation are pretty good if you ask me… There’s probably more I like, but I can’t think of any off the top of my head.

Thanks ya all for the nice suggestions!
Ended up watching Corpse party and Angel beats. After i finish those i now know where to look for new ones thanks to you all 😛

I randomly chose to watch boku no pico last night before bed, It seems it was a wrong choice, teen lads that look and sound like women with male bits getting put into places they shouldn’t be. Shame they blurred it though xD.

@‘BeNjO’:

I randomly chose to watch boku no pico last night before bed, It seems it was a wrong choice, teen lads that look and sound like women with male bits getting put into places they shouldn’t be. Shame they blurred it though xD.

Lmao!
I kinda was wondering what it was last night, now I know XD

@‘Madses’:

@‘BeNjO’:

Lmao!
I kinda was wondering what it was last night, now I know XD

It’s the best anime ever man! hands down the best anime in the world, no, the universe!

I have to many to list XD soooo all of the above which they mention are pretty good.

I don’t usually watch anime, although when I do, I watch only ones with large lore / history / politics. (I’m not really into anime as most people are :S)

Suggestions:
Pokemon (The first season is my fav, + the fact that it never ends… Lost track after D&P)
Digimon (x-x it was awesome)
Sword Art Online 1&2 (I love the idea of VR, I hear everyone hate on this one, but it has a really cool story. I’m a big reader, read the novels as well)
Log Horizon 1&2 (Like sword art, but without death. When they die they loose something else… Lots of politics if that is your thing as well as lore)
Overlord (Just started this a while a go out of boredom, It’s kind-of like Log and SAO. Story in this one is good so far!)