FOnline: Reloaded is a free to play post-nuclear MMORPG based on FOnline: 2238, an award-winning game set three years before the events of Fallout 2. FOnline: Reloaded provides you with a unique opportunity to revisit the ruins of California and explore the familiar locales from Fallout 1 and Fallout 2.
FOnline: Reloaded is a player-driven, persistent world MMORPG that allows you to participate in a wide range of activities, which range from faction wars to exploration, mining, scavenging for resources, caravan raids and more. The game puts a lot of emphasis on team play and dynamic, unscripted PvP action, but there is absolutely nothing to stop you from focusing on PvE dungeons or role-play.
FOnline: Reloaded is powered by the latest iteration of the FOnline Engine, which was created from scratch by Cvet and which is capable of utilizing assets imported from the original Fallout games, as well as Fallout: Tactics, Arcanum and Baldur’s Gate. The development of this engine started back in 2004 and continues to this day.
FOnline: Reloaded expands on the well-known and liked gameplay mechanics of FOnline: 2238 while simultaneously doing away with the elements of the previous game that weren’t really popular with the players. The key features of FOnline: Reloaded include:
- A faithful recreation of the post-nuclear California as introduced in Fallout 1 and Fallout 2
- Numerous quests and adventures, including a well-developed caravan system
- New random encounters, special encounters and enemies to fight
- Diverse PvP activities that reward players for individual skill and teamwork
- The ability to claim NPC-controlled towns for your factions and influence their laws
- Player-controlled factions and gangs, complete with a wide range of wasteland hideouts
- Expansive dungeons with plenty of demanding opponents to challenge
- A new and improved character development system with no level cap
- New weapons, armors, vehicles and collectibles
- An extensive gathering and crafting system that allows you to craft unique and powerful items
- A well-balanced banking and trading system that allows you to barter with both players and the NPCs
- An extensive party system that allows you to lead companions, mercenaries, slaves and other kinds of followers
- Pip Boy high scores and more!
Download can be found on website: http://www.fonline-reloaded.net/
I just started to play this so far I’m liking it just wouldn’t mind a few others to run with.
IGN is Rangendio