Lavos is looking for Mappers!

Looking for a good mapper, No need too much im more focused on building a town city including weapons/armor/item shop with a coliseum to start balancing pvp classes and items.
My main objective on this is exploit bugs that need calibration.

bump!

bumped

bump.

Hey man if you can’t find anyone I would willing to help out here and there when I have spare time. Just let me know.

Yea? Okay so its not too much work where you have to create so many maps, its just a town city to hold npc’s to sell items and a arena to pvp. This way when the maps are done, i can begin a stress test on the server.

Maybe the reason why there aren’t many people that want to map is because of they want a specific tileset, hmm…If you have any suggestions on how a tileset should be let me know.

I guess that would depend on the art of your game. I’m okay with using whatever really. its your game/test.

just a little update on my title screen, im still looking for helpers. Have a look in my video! 😃
https://youtu.be/OQEAW0JzF60

I am glad you are still working on this. I love the title screen! ^_^
I would love to see some graphics that you are working with to get a better feel for the game.

Tileset im using are from rpg maker vx and valkryie chronicals, to be honest most of my content are just place holders as i slowly develop more features while i add better content. Maybe if you know better tilesets you can work with at this point of the project. I might make an exception on changing everything out for the tilesets you would like to work with.

If you get custom tielsets at a later point when you’ve finished the mapping, give the tilesets you have to the person making them so they can (hopefully) make the new tilesets with the same layout that way you don’t need to remap everything. Hope that makes sense lol

@'Mohenjo:

If you get custom tielsets at a later point when you’ve finished the mapping, give the tilesets you have to the person making them so they can (hopefully) make the new tilesets with the same layout that way you don’t need to remap everything. Hope that makes sense lol

I don’t even have a serious map to begin with, just 3 maps as a place holder for heavy testing the code. It should be easy for a good mapper to think up ways on how a map should look like. Though I’m a little effy when once my OCD kicks in. Like one example is if i see a forest map suddenly connects to a snow map, I would strongly demand to build a cave dungeon between them. :@

Lol, deader grass works as well to connect them

I’m looking for a VB6 made auto-updater again, is there any chance of getting it here again?

Animation update, though it is jittery…

I like it! ^_^

Looks great! 😄

bumped, Still looking for eclipse experienced users. 2nd programmer preferably to help explain things to the team. Sometimes i find myself swamped from debugging while 10 questions are being thrown.

Took a break and decided to take a snapshot during the middle of my work. I began porting my code over to the Skywyre  Engine v10 and my god the code is so broken that i did a complete sweep before my code was transferred. I can only say to those who use skywyre will only be disappointed and unusable if you don’t have any coding and debugging experience. The only reason that I’ve decided this is because transferring my code is much easyer than to rip out code from skyewyre. Nearly 1/3 of its code was ripped out and thrown away. Which is the whole menu system from Database handlers and rendering/collision.