Vanilla 1.7.10 Towny,mcmmo,mcjobs,vampire Server

New server is up.

Plugins :
Chest shop - Allows players to sell items to admin shops for currency and can also set up shops to sell item for currency
Essentials - /spawn /warp /sethome commands and others
Towny - start a town, be a mayor
mcjobs - get paid for doing stuff
mcmmo - raise skills depending what you do.
vampire - become a vampire (good yet bad)
chairStairs - sit on all stairs.
World Border - its a borderfor the world
World Edit - edit tools for admin
World Guard - edit tools for admin

Few others.

So far we have 4 players all working together.

We finally got out of the stone age and are now in the casting age.

If you do join please for the love of all that is holy in this world read the terrafirmacraft wiki. This is no where near default minecraft. You can not just go break a tree with your hand you must make tools.

I  am one punch man don’t tell me I can’t hit a tree with my bare hands

We are currently rendering the world. After it is done I will be posting server on the mod’s forum. So if you want to get in game before it goes fully public to get a head start might want to join in the next few days.

Rendering is at around 38%. we are filling the world due to lag spikes when exploring new areas.

Also Journey Map / other mini map mods are allowed.

Joining right now 😉

cool deal i just got back in game, had to go to town real quick. what is your IGN?

my IGN is Rangendio

my IGN is GalacticGlum

I’ll try to catch you in game sometime. Been building a player mall its taking forever. Installed Worldedit and WorldGuard.

Need to find a good chat system that will work with 1.7.10 cant find faction chat’s download.

@‘Draken’:

I’ll try to catch you in game sometime. Been building a player mall its taking forever. Installed Worldedit and WorldGuard.

Need to find a good chat system that will work with 1.7.10 cant find faction chat’s download.

If you have already chosen towny, you can do /tc, this will put you in the town chat for the town you are a member of
There’s a /nc for nation chat, meaning towns that are allied to you, will be able to see your chat as well.

Anywho, i’ll probably join in a bit. just woke up tho

we are not using towny we are using factions shrug i’ll have to talk to nephew about if he wants to switch or not. About to cook dinner then i’ll be back in game working on the player mall

player mall has been built and shops are going up for sale soon.

Have made a mod pack waiting on approval from feed the beast. New world and server will be up around 11pm central time 4/13/2016.

World destruction starts at 10 pm central. Can’t wait for it to start to rain lava.

If you want in I’ll just send you the dropbox link until the mod pack gets approved.

cant wait for it

New server is up and mod pack was approved.

FTB pack code : SlowandSteady

We restarted the server to be a default 1.7.10 server. the world has started on 5/8/2016 at 6:30PM ish

Added a few new plugins and since its default will be easier to get more players.