Yuko banned.

@‘Diefool’:

@‘MadalinV’:

The account info I use on this site is one of my most used ones. Shame on you admins

Wait…shame on admins for…wait…what? Shame on you for using the same password everywhere… pro tip about network security, the password could of been stolen by other means and this is bad practice on your part. Not saying the site owner made the best decision or did not make the best decision, but I must state that your decision to use the same password for all accounts is a terrible one.

www.youhavedefinitelypwnedyourself.com

Yes, it is my fault that I use the same password for multiple accounts, that is my choice, but it was not my choice to have her in a high position and it wasn’t my choice for her to have my info (as hard to break as it is). Should I have used a better password? Maybe. Was it my fault, as you said, that the account was leaked? No.

Thank you for the info, panda.

I wil tell her to take the site down and purge the files, if she keeps this up we will remove her from Nin Online team.

I agree with Madalin, I also use same password for many things, except my e-mails and such, it’s pretty hard to remember every damn password for every damn website, it’s those who own the websites job to make sure they have good protection against situations like this, even if the passwords are stolen, the thief can’t do shit with them, not just some pure bs wich can easily be converted to text.

If you have a respectable amount of accounts, then you better to your damn job and take care of them the best you can, trust no one with important stuff, this incident proved only how childish he is, always making bad choices and apologizing, followed by some drama, then a little peace time mixed with hyping something new, disappointing us again, then again apologiez, again drama.

@‘Helladen’:

I wil tell her to take the site down and purge the files, if she keeps this up we will remove her from Nin Online team.

Lol she is still in your team while you know about this?

I don’t care that she stole the DB, but she did show that she can’t be trusted. I would’ve removed her from my team immediately

I’m more upset that the fact the password marsh set me many years ago had to be changed. R.I.P pandabearz#### 😞

I’m still not sure why people don’t care much of the DB being stolen. It’s your data that Yuko has. She’s stolen it to create her own forums. Who knows what she might do next. What if she dumps the database in some hidden part of the internet. Your data gets leaked and there (most probably) will be people who’d be ready to ‘de-hash’ (read bruteforce) the password.

Everything that has needed to be said or discussed has been. I am going ahead and locking the topic.

I am going ahead and locking the thread. Everything that has needed to be said or discussed has been.