Looking for a dedicated team, to create our first game together.
Hey guys, Aaron here. I’m looking for a dedicated team to work on the first game
that’s been planned to hopefully kick start a new company.
The game I want to create still needs to be planned, story written etc. I want to establish at least a few team members before planning starts to really make it a team effort; The team will sit down, brainstorm ideas and finally the story writers will put it all together. Once this is done, the rest of the team (including myself) will work on our respected areas to build the game as efficiently as possible.
I have a few ideas on what the game could be about, contain etc. etc.
The reason I want a dedicated team is because if this all goes well and a company is formed then I would like the original team to run their respected areas if and when we gain more members.
A little about myself:
Firstly as you now know, my name is Aaron. I’m 23 years old and have been involved in many parts of the I.T industry since I was about 14. I actually studied and completed NVQ level 1 and 2 in Professional hospitality and catering, A-Levels in Barbering and I also studied I.T A-level and City and Guilds Level 7 in computer game Programming.
Some of the skills I can bring to the team include:
- Computer coding (HTML, CSS, C++, VISUAL BASIC)
- Musical Ideas (I play drums, guitar and piano)
- Descriptive writing and storytelling
- Business knowledge and some contact (I have previously owned the majority
share in a previous company)
The target for all this is to create our first game which can kickstart and show off some of our skills and pave the way for hopefully a very good future.
Short term goals (1 year):
- Have a first game released (with updates pending)
- Start to build a small but good community for our team
- Have a website up and running
- Storyboard writer (3 vacancies available)
- Artist (2 vacancies available)
- Web Developer (1 vacancy available)
- Mapper (4 vacancies available)
- Programmer (2 vacancies available)
- Item/Armour etc. creator (1 vacancy available)
- Planner (This involves class and level progression) (1 vacancy available)
Candidates must be:
- At least 16 years old
- Polite, friendly
- Have at least some experience in the position applied for
- Willing to progress
- Work well as a team
Although this is a unpaid job right now, there may be room to pay later on when we get more established.
Please apply with a short description on what you would bring to the team and why you would make a successful member of the team.
I look forward to hearing from you.