Seb's Pixel Shop[Grand Reopening]

Like in my last shop (which was rudely fairly board of shamed then deleted) I will only deal in art that is exactly one pixel by one pixel (1x1)

NEXT 18 ORDERS ARE FREE (and all subsequent orders)

[20:05:16] Looks s*** and that’s what makes it perfect

• Cepru

I have to give Seb an A+ and recommend him! He got all my tilesets done and they were exactly what I wanted: simple and the colors are perfect for what I was looking for!
-Mohenjo Daro

R: 34
G: 52
B: 1300
A: 180

?

a B value of 1300 isn’t actually possible so I used the closest possible value.
Enjoy your pixel

Seb, I need about 12 tilesets. Equal amounts of forest, mountains, snow, caves, and ocean. Hope you can fill the order 🙂

Of course I’ll get on with them in the morning

Alright, recommended so far with the quick reply 😄

pmed you

Do you do gifs as well? I would like you to do an animation starting from black to white to black using all 16,777,216 colors (24 bits, “truecolor”) . Animation must be set to 1.5 seconds in each frame.

@‘Lavos’:

Do you do gifs as well? I would like you to do an animation starting from black to white to black using all 16,777,216 colors  (24 bits, “truecolor”) . Animation must be set to 1.5 seconds in each frame.

I don’t, sorry

Mohenjo’s tiles

I have to give Seb an A+ and recommend him! He got all my tilesets done and they were exactly what I wanted: simple and the colors are perfect for what I was looking for!

glad I could help

(I Withdrew My Request)

Can we use your stuff commercially? If so I might pm you working on a mobile rage game wouldn’t mind asking you to help with some sprites if they are free and CC0