Hey!

First time posting so I’ll make this quick and I hope it’s in the right Thread.

While I was fiddling around making new items for Eclipse TFF I kept running into this error when ever I tried equiping or using the new item.:

"Run-Time error code: 9"
“Subscript out of Range”

It took me a while to figure it out, but here is the solution.

Turns out the new items I made, a bow, was using a new 32x32 png of a bow. It was numbered correctly following the number order,

BUT

you HAVE to make sure you have two of each new item image with the second one with a “_s” for example:

35.png, 35_s.png, 36.png, 36_s.png etc.

There has to be a “_s” behind each of the new images you make and input into the items folder because of the Selection system.
After doing this it ran smoothly.

I’m posting this because I couldn’t find the solution anywhere on the forums and I’m pretty sure there are others out there who have encountered this.

EDIT:
I’m assuming this error expands to the point where an item that tries to use an image that isn’t present in the folder.
Example:
projectiles folder only contains 1.png

So you’ll get the error if you try attacking with a weapon whos projectile’s pic is 2 when theres only 1 present.

To solve this one would have to create a 2.png projectile image and place it in the projectile folder.

May seem like a lot, but I only want to post my findings to help others with the same problems!