The Void is a MMORPG designed in Unity. I have currently used the existing worlds from my old project Division Of Life and improved them and combined them into one World rather than split between 4. You start off in a small settlement in a remote area in Gilramore and start your journey to becoming a true hero. The Void brings you a large world full of spectacular detail and content.
Slowly working on adding newer improved systems. Here is what currently exists in The Void:
- Stat Points - Just like Eclipse There will be a complete set of Stat’s that effect your characters abilities.
- Trade System - Trading player to player for a secure way of exchanging goods.
- Quests - A true quest system with repeatable and branches.
_- Zoom - able Mini-map
- True AI - Monsters have aggro ranges and will chase for some distance and return to original position
- Teleportation - Quick ways to travel about
_ - Server Side - All Logic is server sided this time
- Cross Platform - Can play on Any OS including Mobile!
- WASD - Movement that was missing in my previous Unity games
- PvP - Murder system
- Buffs - Buff before a fight
- Dungeons - Hidden in secluded areas are teleportation portals that allow you to access Dungeon content
- Day / Night - Including sun and moon + phases
- Trading - Pretty much like every other game
- Spells + AoE - Awesome spells and effects to slay monsters
- Warrior - Using melee and strength to overcome.
- Mage - Magic based damage with spells to smash opponents.
- Archer - Uses bow and arrows to attack from a distance.
(These are from Unity’s Scene view and do no show much detail as real camera)
I currently have 4000x4000 of flat land based out. That’s just the ground work as I have to add camps, monsters, NPC’s, towns and other general stuff to the in-game world.