I’ve made a small tool that can help you with port forwarding. Internally, this tool uses UPnP to setup the port forwarding rules in your router. It can be downloaded here: https://ufile.io/igw0e
- Extract the zip file and run EclipsePortForwarding.exe
- Start your Eclipse server
- Enter the external port (that clients will connect to) and the internal port (the port that your server is running on) into EclipsePortForwarding
- Click on the “Forward Port” button.
- Check your firewall (Windows Firewall is enabled by default if you haven’t installed another firewall) and allow your game server through it
Once done, others should be able to connect to your server!