There’s no reason why you can’t have the map editor, and creator suite open. And since the Creator Suite uses an MDI form, you can have every single editor open at once
PlayerRealms Creator Studio
Almost finished with the Map Studio.
For now I’ve made it so that you have to log into the server. It seems far too much hassle removing and changing everything so that it loads the maps from the server.
- You log in on your normal account that has mapping privilages.
- All interactive features have been removed (Attacking, chatbox etc.).
- All other editing forms have been removed.
- When you log in, you are invisible to other players, and they can walk through you.
- When a player does /who, you will not appear on the online list.
- All GUI has been completely removed.
- There are 2 buttons, one for the maps list, and the other for opening the map editor.
- Main menu has been set to be log in only. You can not create an account from here.
Forums are now up for PlayerRealms, located on the DragonSource forums.