Diffrent Sprite Sizes

Hello i’m wondering what the maximum dimensions for sprites and tilesets in eclipse worlds. Also how you would proceed to implement it.

EW has a 4x4 frame system (maybe it’s 3x3). As long as each area of the sprite frame is the same, it will work.

Eg. you can have a 384x384 pixel sprite (each frame would be 96x96 pixels). Just make sure each frame is the same size 🙂

Yes, anyway if you have big space (cell size, not the image )for sprites is important to change value to x and y position of Character text names. To better understand, you should imagine to have a png file with a width size of 600, then subdivide 600 for exaple for 4 frames, result of each frame cell will be 150 (in width) and these are columns (in this case 4) of your framesheet.

See also my post https://www.eclipseorigins.com/topic/86402/on-er-now-is-possible-to-have-more-than-1-frame-for-attacks in order to get more informations about character text name.

PS: consider that character text name is by default placed on the top of your cell size

THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH!

Hey also is there any sort of projectile system in version 1.2.7

@bloodhawk I’m unsure (I haven’t used EW in years), I don’t think there is, but I could be wrong