Andur Engine Admin Panel

I’ve been fooling around with the different engines and I really like the Andur Engine, but it doesn’t seem like any of the admin stuff work. It says to hit insert for the admin panel, but it doesn’t seem to do anything. (I’m not very smart with this kind of stuff and I’m very new to eclipse so sorry if this is a noob thing to ask lol)

On the devsuite, you can access the admin panel by pressing CTRL + Insert

Lmao thanks for replying to the same question again, but In the Andur Engine files there are 2 clients one of them is the game and the other is like the editor (I’m not sure if that’s the name, but yeah) I already found out that the admin stuff works in the editor one, but when I go to the game it doesn’t work even if I do ctrl + insert. (yes this is also the same question 😂 )

Lol, yeah there isn’t an admin panel in the client. Only the users on the devsuite can access admin panels and the editors

@solidlink Not sure if you’re the creator, but do you know of there is any plans for adding one? Lmao I’m not sure how big of a deal it is to have an admin panel, but I like having one on the client so that I can spawn in items and test things out. ¯_(ツ)_/¯

@drager Yea I’m the creator and sadly no, I stopped support for it. You can check more on why I discontinued it here: https://www.eclipseorigins.com/topic/86466/andur-engine-is-now-discontinued

You can still download it and edit the source, putting in an admin panel on the client shouldn’t be too hard

@solidlink ahh I see. I’m pretty new to using eclipse and I don’t have to much experience with coding, but how hard would it be to add something like that to the game? I don’t wanna be that person who asks someone to do it for them, but if there is like any guide or way that can teach me to do this that would probably be helpful >.<

Thanks for responding though ;D

It wouldn’t be too hard, mostly copy/paste

the andur engine is not very recommended as there are a lot of bugs that the creator does not know or fix, just gave ctrl + c ctrl + v and beyond the fps being very low about 32fps in window mode oscillating negatively, i recommend a clean engine like crystal shire thus avoiding future headaches.