Cant download Andur Engine

I tried downloading “Andur Engine” but the link it says file not found can someone tell me why this engine was removed and provide me a link of its latest version to download it ?

The engine was removed after the developer lost the data and got mad at the Eclipse community.

Here’s a link to the latest version I have (I’m not sure if it’s the latest version released or not): REMOVED

*The creator doesn’t want his engine to be released again due to it being buggy or something like that.

@Mohenjo-Daro Hello thanks it seems like the latest and works fine but do you know where i can find “classes editor” since is not on the devtool.

@Newdev
There isn’t a class editor built into the engine, but you can hcange the classes by editing the server/data/classes.ini file

@Mohenjo-Daro said in Cant download Andur Engine:

@Newdev
There isn’t a class editor built into the engine, but you can hcange the classes by editing the server/data/classes.ini file

Well this engine is full of bugs and nothing working as it should at all however it seems to be tile-based do you know of any engine that allows sprite based movement where player can move at any position he wants ?

Nope, I don’t know of any released engines with pixel movement

andur Andur is a very buggy engine, I recommend taking a look there https://www.eclipseorigins.com/topic/86526/engine-dx8-vb6-sale