Eclipse Stable and Eclipse Evolution 2.7

OMG! I might just play around with ES for fun. It’s my first Eclipse love. Thanks.

Oh man I miss the scripting system. I may just download them to play around with that again. Thanks for the share.

These were good engines

No Elysium? Punk.

Good archive and had a lot of fun with this engine. Can someone remind me why we decided to abandon this project for further development?  I only can recall, SadScript is slow, which i believe many script kiddies like and its dirty way of operating. lol

Edit: Also, please i don’t mean to start up a argument for a flame war. Just keep it civil 😃

It’s actually nice to see these still around.

Damn straight, I miss ES

On the engine eclipe evolution created two good games: http://perihelion.pl/ <a>and http://www.apheliononline.com/</a>

I still use ES to this day x3. It was also my first eclipse engine too :).

Hey everyone. I spent some time today editing the source for Eclipse Stable. I fixed the bug where the magic and speed stats got switched, and I made it so the menu music loops. It’s available below. Also, I put together another zip with some extra resources I had on hand. Firstly, there are the Eclipse Library Installers.

I also included:

1. A list of the Eclipse Evolution Commands.
  2. A list of several sadscript commands for a quick reference.
  3. A Main.ess file with a bunch of extra scripts that were only available on the old website.

So here you go:

Eclipse-Stable.zip

ES Extra.zip

I was wondering if anyone would be interested in seeing some ES tutorials for things like making a skill system and quests. I made both of those already in the past. Please let me know if you are. Thanks again Crest for uploading ES and EE.

Hey everyone. I spent some time today editing the source for Eclipse Stable. I fixed the bug where the magic and speed stats got switched, and I made it so the menu music loops. It’s available below. Also, I put together another zip with some extra resources I had on hand. Firstly, there are the Eclipse Library Installers.

I also included:

1. A list of the Eclipse Evolution Commands.
  2. A list of several sadscript commands for a quick reference.
  3. A Main.ess file with a bunch of extra scripts that were only available on the old website.

So here you go:

Eclipse-Stable.zip

ES Extra.zip

I was wondering if anyone would be interested in seeing some ES tutorials for things like making a skill system and quests. I made both of those already in the past. Please let me know if you are. Thanks again Crest for uploading ES and EE.

I wouldn’t mind seeing tutorials of ES, but I’m not sure if there are any more ES users :(… But anyway yeah, I wouldn’t mind ^_^.