Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween to everyone from the JBS Family! Hope you all enjoy giving out candies, getting candies and “borrowing” candies but remember, safety first in which ever suits you. The year isn’t over yet and we’ve got a host of things in the works! If you haven’t already, please support our patreon and help us do what we love doing with less financial worries, otherwise just support us by word of mouth on the games we have released on the play store. Click on the url in the quotation mark to visit the patreon page.

If you had no clue we ever existed, visit here.

I hate halloween, I just get dumb kids at my door with their 10€ outfits with little to no effort put into them, if even that, trying to take all of my candy, and then they DARE to threaten me with eggs and toilet paper.

I hate halloween, I just get dumb kids at my door with their 10€ outfits with little to no effort put into them, if even that, trying to take all of my candy, and then they DARE to threaten me with eggs and toilet paper.

We’ll remember to have a banner for those who dislike Halloween next time also 😛