Dragon Eclipse 2.0

Alright sweet thanks again.

@Eragon2589:

i uploaded an english version 😉

Thanks Guys

Nice GUI

when my pet dead,server have “Subcript out of range”,how to fix that?

@cudauhoan:

when my pet dead,server have “Subcript out of range”,how to fix that?

Server side:
In modCombat go to Sub NpcAttackNpc and find:

' Drop the goods if they get it

replace for this:

For n = 1 To MAX_NPC_drop     'not drops, sorry
            If Npc(vNpcNum).DropItem(n) = 0 Then Exit For
            If Rnd <= Npc(vNpcNum).DropChance(n) Then
                Call SpawnItem(Npc(vNpcNum).DropItem(n), Npc(vNpcNum).DropItemValue(n), mapNum, MapNpc(mapNum).Npc(Victim).x, MapNpc(mapNum).Npc(Victim).y)
            End If
        Next

That should fix it, worked for me (i’ll add this fix in the next version)

MAX_NPC_drops highlighted :-s
Sorry,fixed it

@cudauhoan:

MAX_NPC_drops highlighted :-s

remove the “s” from Drops ^^

thx for the bug report! (updated the bug list with the fix)

I have the same error

@daxterxx:

I have the same error

which one? The subscript out of range or the MAX_NPC_drops highlighted?

for the subscript out of range when your pet dies (or any NPC with no drop) check the first message in the Bug list, there is how to fix it, just replace the piece of code with the new one, compile the server and test
for the MAX_NPC_drops highlighted just remove the “s” of drops and test

Looks like good engine for newbies or theese who cant code in vb6. also… I’m only one who noticed this…? 😄

Nice engine especially cause the epic gui design.

@Domino_:

Looks like good engine for newbies or theese who cant code in vb6. also… I’m only one who noticed this…? 😄

!

i saw that too 😛 but idk why happened…that tree is a resource :s

Update

I uploaded the English version with the Pet Fix: http://www.mediafire.com/?uvutfcip3j1hr8v

Version en español con el fix de mascotas: http://www.mediafire.com/?3iy3tpy93zw77di

when i try to add Altar Quest System,i have “Can’t find project or library” and Easendmailobj.dll was missing :sad:

Hey I really like this, but I can’t access mediafire from China. Is it OK if you upload the English file in Rapidshare?

Thanks so much! 謝謝!

I will inject Quest System & Guild to this , awesome.

@cudauhoan:

when i try to add Altar Quest System,i have “Can’t find project or library” and Easendmailobj.dll was missing :sad:

hmmm, that dll works for the Email system, i don’t know why that is causing problems to you…anyways u can “remove” that dll doign this:
go to the client source, and then go to project—>Preferences, now in the window you should see “EASendMailObj ActiveX 1.0 Type Library”, just uncheck that and test (that dll works for the tutorials added after the feature list for sending an email to the players with his account name and his password)

that should work

@YummyTomato:

Hey I really like this, but I can’t access mediafire from China. Is it OK if you upload the English file in Rapidshare?

Thanks so much! 謝謝!

uploaded! check the download links 😉

WOW!

Added a download link with the Fantasy GUI (You need to place manually the gui files)

Some pics:

!

Encontre un bug, haber si lo pueden arreglar. En la shop cuando compras no quita nada de monedas! (Esta todo bien puesto e.e)

I found a bug, if it can be arranged. In the shop when you buy does not detract from coins! (It’s all right because e.e)

At least write it in English unless you’re in the Spanish portion of the website.

-Joyce