Dragon Eclipse 2.0

Eragon:

If Player(index).PlayerDoors(Map(GetPlayerMap(index)).Tile(GetPlayerX(index), GetPlayerY(index) - 1).Data1).state = 0 Then

@UchiaAxelz:

Dear Eragon! If i place a door with the teleporting destination/ key requirement, and i walk into the D’s spot, the server crashes with subscript out of range '9. Any idea?

The Door system works good for me, check that the item is Type key (although you can place any item as key in the door editor)

Everything is fine with the options. 😕 I don’t know what should i do with this line.

make sure that the destination tile is walkable, maybe that’s causing the bug…i tested in a blank map in a random destiation location and worked great (dont place any attribute in the destination tile)

The destination is a blank map :/…

Why not just use the events for doors? I know ryokus door system is easy to use but a lot more with doors can be done threw events and once u play around with it for just a min u will se how easy it is to make animated doors for keys puzzles it simple unlocked moving doors as well… sorry if this doesn’t help I never had that issue with ryokus system in the past 😕

u made another modifications or something to the engine?, i tested the door with a destination in the same map and a blank map and no problems there

How did you make that the windows are moveable ?
Need to know with which tutorial or how?

Based on this tutorial: http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/smf2/index.php/topic,77908.0.html

In the credit list are the diferent features with his authors, in this case blkcrow & Whack made the Moveable frames

no i didn’t. i use your version without modifications. 😞 Operation system doesn’t matters? I use 32 bit win7.

Thanks found the code in the source

Private Sub picCharacter_MouseDown(Button As Integer, Shift As Integer, x As Single, Y As Single)
Const WM_NCLBUTTONDOWN = &HA1
    Const HTCAPTION = 2
    If Button = 1 Then
        ReleaseCapture
        SendMessage picCharacter.hWnd, WM_NCLBUTTONDOWN, HTCAPTION, 0&
    End If

If x > picCharacter.width - 10 Then
        If Y < -picCharacter.height + 281 Then
        picCharacter.Visible = False
        End If
    End If
End Sub

You should really add the quest system.

I have a problem. When i make a event, it not work, i press ctrl but nothing happen. You know what is the problem?

PD: Sorry if my english is bad

@sebas1475:

I have a problem. When i make a event, it not work, i press ctrl but nothing happen. You know what is the problem?

PD: Sorry if my english is bad

hmmm idk really how the Event System work, just tried some things…you should check the official Eclipse Event download for guide and maybe you can ask in that thread for your question

you can use this page as a base for the event system, it’s very similar: http://www.rmxp.tigerseye.uk.com/tutorial_event1.shtml

In vanilla eclipse the event system work great, but whit your version it have some problems for work, for example, if i make the event to active when you press ctrl it don’t work, but when i make the event to active when the player touch it, it work. You can find a fix for this?

this version will be ducking good if it have Quest System 😞

You can make quests with events …

Not kill quests…. and there is no log.

I can not create. EXE  :sad:

Just uncheck the MISSING:…. thing then it will work 😄

Item Description is not showing correctly 😞