Well, i have been kind of bored for the past few days, so i decided to see how up to date i can get mirage within a few weeks. Just a fun little project to challenge myself. I figure i will release the source at the end of each milestone, so you guys can check it out and mess around. Below ill keep a update log along with some pictures, expect up 3 or 4 updates a day on this speed project!
6/18/12 @ 5:57 P.M. -
Started moving the editors to the server to break away from the typical client editors, and reduce the amount of code in the client. Ive managed to finish the npc editor, now that it is done the rest should be a breeze, see picture #1 for details. Also reorganized the server panel to my liking, see picture #2.
6/18/12 @ 9:30 P.M.-
Sorry for the long interval of time without a update, i finished all the editors that will be available server sided, you can view them in the pictures below. Also note that the editors are all stored in one form, which really saves space!
6/19/12 @ 11:57 P.M.
Didn’t get much done, getting lazy tonight xD, although i did manage to fix up the server panel a bit more, which now stores the server control panel in different sections.
6/20/12 @ 2:00 A.M.
Well i got a basic byte array system in, i ripped it from a old engine i found, not sure who’s system it is, but kudos to them.
6/20/12 @ 2:08 A.M.
Just had a mental awakening where i realized how stupid a server sided editor is, ill start work on client editors (separate from general client) later
Enjoy the show,