Raise for arkadia hosting

hey guys as you know henriks game is getting close to launch and i was thinking if were not using our forum points why not hook him up so he can have a free month of gold hosting it costs 4000 points i gave him 1100 hes at about 1600 or so, so if anyone else wants to chip in it be super cool, Can’t wait to play the game henrik

hosting as in hosting his game? is it restricted to only EO? could you pay the fee and have a different engine hosted? what type of service are we looking at quality wise?

Well, I just gave Henrik 750 points, hopefully it helps!

So many people like to rush, let’s just wait and see how much he improved the game.

hosting as in hosting his game? is it restricted to only EO? could you pay the fee and have a different engine hosted? what type of service are we looking at quality wise?

its only eo 4 hosting.

Not like there’s many better things to spend the points on, at least this is a decent cause.

Donated all my points (not much, but worth) 🙂

Thank you for your donation of 250.00 Points

You are all so kind 🙂

Thanks again for all the support.

Gonna toss you all a shoutout in game somewhere, am keeping track.

http://henrikjames.wix.com/arkadiagame     <–-- Game Website for those who are interested but don’t know what this thread is

Gave ya 1000 points. ;D

Way to go guys we got him to 4000 🙂 thanks to all who helped can’t wait to play henrik

DANG!

That was fast!

This is what Arkadia is all about! The game community. Glad to have yall onboard!

Seriously this made my day!

Cant wait till november

Never doubt the power of the community lol 🙂

Hey, when we see something we like, we’ll back it up and then some 😄 glad we could all help!

Oh, and shout out to Johnson for getting this started and together!!!